Monday 30 January 2012

Witcher 2 Trailer


The Witcher 2 is a unique game for me, as it is currently just a PC exclusive I haven't played it all but I've always kept a close eye on it in regards to trailers before it came out on pc and then videos of the game being played and it really does appeal to me I don't know what it is about this game but it just looks so good visually. Now that this game is finally coming to the Xbox on the 14th of April I am left wondering how good it actually is, but with the release of this new trailer my hopes for this game have not been dinted and instead heightened.

On a side note, on the blog a couple of days ago I put a Soul Calibur trailer up to be viewed and before that The Darkness 2 trailer and it has come to my attention recently that the quality of trailers for new games is at an all time high, gone are the days with the poor CGI and the stereotypical epic voice, they have been replaced by well thought out dynamic trailers that really do market video games perfectly and it can be said that these days there is not too much difference between movie trailers and game trailers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment