Sunday 1 January 2012

A New Beginning

I basically decided to start this gaming review blog as a University project but also has a hobby to supplement my gaming hobby, after years of reading various gaming magazines and websites along with listening to various different podcasts and noticing the lack of transparency and honesty on their behalf, of course this is not always the case as their are many good honest podcasts out there (360 GamerCast, etc), but a large amount of podcasts and magazines offer very biased opinions, so I thought I'd just do a blog about the games I've played and be 100% honest about it. I have one of the top LOVEFiLM packages and have 4 games at home at once and along with the stack of games I buy I have a lot to write about, and I promise these views will be honest and useful for all gamers


I game mostly on the Xbox 360 but have experience with most consoles 


I hope anyone who ends up reading my reviews will find them both informative and entertaining 


If you want to add me on Xbox Live .. Xtrem3KilleR  (XKR are capitals)

No comments:

Post a Comment