Saturday 28 January 2012

Resident Evil 6 Update


I have stated before Resident Evil 6 is a game that I'm very much looking forward to and is very prominent on my radar so I will continue to follow this game closely and bring all of you updates regarding this game.

It has been announced recently by Capcom themselves that this is the biggest game they have ever worked on, executive producer for the game Hiroyuki Kobayashi stated that "this is by far the largest scale production Capcom has ever embarked on" and went on to say that "we have more than 600 people involved" and says that Resident Evil 6 is "the most ambitious" in the series.

This is just another little piece of news in a long line of Resi 6 news that is making my excitement for this game go through the roof, and I thoroughly think that this game will be the king of the horror genre and will sky away from the efforts of Resi 5 but instead create a unique and dynamic survival horror game that will put the Resident Evil series has a whole back on the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment