Tuesday 22 May 2012

Site News

Good news and bad news regarding the site. 

Bad news is that the site will be taking an hiatus until the 1st of July where it will come back stronger than every with daily features and a more concentrated focus on reviews and will also feature guest writers. So thank you all that have followed me on the site and I look forward to writing for you again in a couple of months time. 

The reason for this site "holiday" is that I am on placement over the initial summer period and following this I will be moving house so I am busy constantly and have no free time. Once I'm in my new house the site will be coming back stronger than ever.

The good news though is that during this period I will still be hosting the brand new "next level gamers" podcast which can be found on iTunes and at this link .. http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/next-lvl-gamers-podcast/id525183508

Please listen to the podcast which is a weekly podcast and dont forget to leave those all important 5 star iTunes reviews. 

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment